Rock Grove A.M.E. Zion Church Graduate Profile Sheet
Time & Location
About The Event
Graduate Recognition Policy
This policy is implemented to inform graduates and their parents of rules, regulations and expectation to help eliminate confusion and to make sure all eligible graduates are recognized on "Graduate Sunday" and receive a monetary gist from the church.
- Eligible graduates are: Kindergarten, High School, College and Graduate School.
- Attend church on a regular basis and be an active participant in an organization or church ministry.
- Complete and submit the "Graduate Profile Form" and pictures by the designated date. The committee must have time to make necessary plans for an organized "Graduate Sunday." Profiles will not be accepted on Graduate Sunday.
- Eligible Graduates must be in attendance on "Graduate Sunday" unless excused by the pastor.
- Please wear your cap and gown if you received one.
****Graduates who do not meet the stated requirements may be recognized on Graduate Sunday, but will not receive the monetary gift from the church.
- Graduate's Profile Sheet$0$00$0